Eye on Books will help you set up accounting systems that streamline your business activities. And we have the capabilities to train you and your staff in whatever system is right for you.
Who we help
Tailored setup and training is ideal for business owners looking to change accounting software, or those looking to start a new business in Perth. Getting the right advice from the get-go will save you time, and will help you achieve greater value from your accounting software.
Learn how to use your accounting software
We will coach you to understand how to use your accounting software proficiently. Tailored coaching sessions are for individuals and groups in Perth. Sessions will be held at your location, or in our office on Cedric Street in Stirling.
Xero commissions Eye on Books to train other bookkeepers and accountants in Australia. We’re proud to be directly associated with one of the most popular and efficient accounting softwares in the world. And we love helping business owners and employees learn how to use the software to streamline their business further.
Eye on Books is also the second biggest Xero bookkeeping firm in Australia, and we were Xero Bookkeeper of the Year in 2013.
Benefits of accounts set up and training
- Set up and training is fully customised – we guide you through your actual business accounts, so you know exactly how to use them effectively.
- Setting up accounts correctly from the start ensures reports and tax information is accurate.
- Making changes to accounting systems later on is far more difficult and time consuming than setting them up correctly from the beginning.
- Understanding how to manage data and conduct reporting will give you greater insight into how your business operates, and whether greater efficiencies can be made.
- Our accounts training team are experts in Xero, MYOB and other accounting systems.
- We have trained thousands of business owners and employees from different industries across Perth.
- There is no limit to the amount of people who can attend training. We have the capacity to train large groups or individuals.
- We will perform a one-off set up and training session for you, or run multiple sessions, depending on your needs.
- If you just need to brush up on your accounting software skills, we will help you do this.
For more information about our accounts training and setup, contact our Perth office.