The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has taken a hard line against businesses that fail to meet their compliance obligations.
As a business owner, you may also be faced with different reporting requirements and multiple lodgement deadlines, which must be met throughout the year to avoid fines.
We take the stress and uncertainty out of tax compliance, by handling regular BAS lodgments and other tax compliance obligations on behalf of our clients.
Our experienced team of bookkeepers will handle every facet of your compliance obligations. We will also assist you with a single service, if this is all you require.
Many business owners are surprised at how affordable our full-service is, especially as it allows them to focus on generating profits within their business, while we take care of tax compliance obligations.
It’s important to note that although we do not handle income tax, we will liaise with your accountant at the end of the year to ensure they have the information they need to complete it.
Our compliance services include:
- Handling and lodging BAS statements on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- Generating and lodging reports based on your ATO obligations.
- Overseeing superannuation, payroll, long service leave and other obligations to ensure your business remains compliant.
- Ensuring lodgments are completed accurately and on time, so tax payments are minimised.
- Assisting businesses from a range of industries, including construction, health, finance, hospitality and many more.
For more information about tax compliance, contact Eye on Books.