Our team has built strong relationships with franchises in Perth and nationally. We understand the unique challenges faced by franchise owners, including the need for uniform service, pricing and reporting solutions.
Most of the franchise owners we deal with prefer our full-service bookkeeping option, as it ensures every facet of their bookkeeping is taken care of.
One bookkeeping firm for your entire franchise
As a franchisor, you also benefit from having one bookkeeping firm handle all accounts, reporting and tax obligations across your franchise. This means accounts stay up to date, and data can be easily accessed for review.
Your bookkeeper will also get to know the inner workings of your franchise, and they will be able to help new franchisees integrate effectively.
Plus, we will prepare reports that drill into every facet of your franchise, including each individual franchisee. This comparison data allows you to easily identify franchisees that are performing well, and those who need to increase efficiencies.
This service will be tailored to the needs and budget of your franchise.
Services for Franchises
- BAS and other tax reporting and compliance requirements are prepared and lodged on your behalf.
- Paying invoices and managing suppliers will be handled by our team. This is especially useful if you have a high volume of invoices, or need invoices paid to ensure stock continues to be delivered.
- Payroll, superannuation, annual leave and other obligations are handled by us.
- POS systems, including payment systems that integrate with your accounting software, will be recommended and set up.
- Debtor follow up service available to franchise owners who require support with improving cash flow.
- Inventory accounting software will also be incorporated into your systems allowing you to track stock across multiple locations.
- Reporting will be customised to your franchise’s requirements.
- Ongoing Support from a qualified team of bookkeepers, who are located in Perth.
- Coaching for new franchisees or entire groups at our office in Stirling, or at a location of your choice.
- Set up of all accounting systems, including POS and other software.
Benefits of Bookkeeping for Franchises
- Uniform level of service is supplied to all franchisees in your network, at the same price point.
- We gain an in-depth understanding of your franchise, and assist new franchisees with assimilating.
- Our bookkeepers work extremely well with accounting firms, which results in less legwork for you, and in many cases, lower accounting fees.
- Our bookkeepers deal with the ATO on your behalf. We know how to communicate effectively with the tax office, and in many cases, can secure better outcomes than our clients could on their own.
- Eye on Books is the second largest Xero bookkeeper in Australia, and we were Xero Bookkeeper of the Year in 2013.
- We will help you analyse data contained in reports, so you can make strategic decisions about the future of the franchise.
- Franchisees receive the expertise of a qualified CFO and bookkeeping division at a fraction of the cost.
For more information about bookkeeping for franchises, contact Eye on Books.