Too busy paying bills and chasing up sales? Concerned about ringing bad debtors?
Eye on Books offers bookkeeping solutions that take care of these important facets of business, so you can get on with focusing on what you do best in your business.
We provide a complete ‘set and forget’ solution, which takes care of all of your bookkeeping requirements.
Of course, many of our clients enjoy completing certain bookkeeping tasks themselves. If this is the case, we will assist you with just one or a few services. Or we will check over the work you have done, to ensure it is accurate before lodging with the ATO.
Each package is tailored to your specific needs and your budget, so you receive maximum value from our service.
Which Bookkeeping Package is right for me?
Choose from 1 of the 3 bookkeeping packages listed below.
- Full Service Bookkeeping.
- Onsite Bookkeeping.
- Offsite Bookkeeping.
1. Full Service Bookkeeping
Every facet of your bookkeeping is handled – from staff payroll and bill payments to debts, tax, BAS and legislative compliance.
Simply send us your invoices, bills, payroll time sheets, and anything else that needs taking care of. We will handle the rest.
You’ll also receive in-depth reporting, so you can see how your business is tracking, and you can make informed decisions about the future.
- A set and forget full service bookkeeping solution.
- Payroll and employment paperwork (including superannuation).
- Management and payment of supplier bills.
- Customer debt follow ups.
- Account reconciliation.
- BAS and other ATO lodgements.
- Reporting and legislative compliance.
2. Onsite Bookkeeping
This service is ideal for business owners in Perth who want a professional to handle their bookkeeping requirements at their office or site.
We come to you on a regular basis, and take care of the bookkeeping services you
require – from handling payroll to chasing bad debtors and organising your BAS statements.
Your onsite bookkeeping will be completely customised to your needs. We will come to your site quarterly, weekly or just when you feel you need bookkeeping assistance.
What you get
- A professional bookkeeper travels to your location, and conducts your services onsite
- Support with a number of bookkeeping services, like payroll, employment paperwork or managing and paying supplier bills.
- Or just ask us to assist with a specific service, like double-checking your BAS is correct before lodgement.
- Face-to-face support and complete confidentiality from full-time employees of Eye on Books.
3. Offsite Bookkeeping
Perhaps you just need support with completing your BAS every quarter.
Maybe you want someone to chase up bad debts, so you don’t have to. We will do all of this, and more, with our offsite bookkeeping service.
This package is popular with small to medium sized businesses and start ups that want the expertise of a qualified bookkeeper, without the high annual cost.
Like all of our services, your offsite bookkeeping is tailored to your requirements. The difference is that we perform this work offsite, at our office in Stirling WA.
What you get
- Bookkeeping services conducted offsite by local bookkeepers. We do not outsource overseas or interstate, and all employees are full-time.
- Customised support – choose from one bookkeeping service or many.
- Add services as your business grows, so you save on costs.
- Ability to visit us in the office, if you want to discuss your bookkeeping or require training. (We will also coach you at your location. Head here for more on this service.)
Why Choose Us?
No matter which bookkeeping package you choose, you will benefit from:
- 100% local support from bookkeepers in WA. We don’t believe in outsourcing and sending your information overseas. All of our employees are permanent staff located in WA.
- The expertise of a fully qualified CFO. And a large, qualified team of bookkeepers, at a fraction of the cost.
- Tailored solutions. No matter which package you choose, we will tailor the scope and cost of your services to meet your specifications and budget.
- More time for you. To focus on running your business and doing what you do best, with complete peace of mind that the books are taken care of.
- In-person support. If you want to meet and discuss your bookkeeping, we will come to your office, or you can visit us in Stirling for coffee.
- We grow with you. As your business grows, we will tailor your services to match the new challenges or tax obligations you face.
- Affordable. Our services are surprisingly cost-effective, and we never recommend anything your business doesn’t need.
We believe it is important to meet with you to understand your business goals, before tailoring bookkeeping solutions for your business.
Of course, if a face-to-face meeting is not possible, this initial consultation can easily take place via Skype or over the telephone.
Contact Eye on Books about bookkeeping for your business.