Knowing your payroll to sales percentage; understanding how large departments and small areas of your business are tracking and knowing figures relating to customer retention all play a big part in making your business successful.
Of course, you will have specific KPI’s that are valuable to your business. We help you pinpoint these business metrics and develop detailed reports, which drill down into the core areas of your business.
As a result, you are better informed and better placed to make strategic decisions about the future of your business.
How it works
After meeting with you to determine what KPI’s and business metrics are important for you to know, we will develop a financial dashboard tailored to your specific business goals.
We also assist you with analysing the data you receive, so you know what it means for your business in real terms. Below is a list of reports that can be generated for your business. This is just a portion of the data we will obtain for you.
Examples of Reports
- Data on specific departments or large areas of your business.
- Reports relating to small facets of your business.
- Payroll to sales percentage data.
- Return on stock figures.
- Return on staff figures.
- Cash burn rates (the rate a business uses up cash reserves).
- Operating margins, direct costs and related reports.
- Customer loyalty and retention.
- Cost of customer acquisition.
- Operating productivity.
- And many more.
Our financial reporting service includes:
- Dashboard reporting on the performance of your business.
- Highly functional software, such as Fathom , Spotlight or CrunchBoards .
- Profit and loss reports, through to detailed reports.
- Custom reporting for departments within your business.