Eye on Books works with professionals from a range of industries, including architects, lawyers, financial planners, health professionals and many more. Our bookkeeping service is performed offsite, at our office in Stirling. This gives our clients the benefit of a fully qualified bookkeeping firm, without the overheads.
How we help
- Most business owners opt for our full-service bookkeeping solution. However, we can tailor this service to suit the unique needs of your business.
- We also assist with one-off services, such as debtor follow up, BAS preparation and payroll.
- If you’re establishing your practice or firm, we can set you up with accounting software, POS (point of sale) system and other software.
- This is particularly important when preparing BAS and other tax reports, as a simple mistake during setup can cause discrepancies in figures lodged with the ATO.
- As the second largest Xero Bookkeeper in Australia and Xero Bookkeeper of the Year in 2013, we are experts in the software, as well as other accounting programs, including MYOB.
- We are located in Stirling, just outside the Perth CBD, which enables us to provide in-person support when required.
Services for professionals
- Compliance and reporting – we handle your BAS and other tax reporting obligations so they are lodged accurately and on time.
- Payroll – including leave entitlements, superannuation and implementing employee time sheet software, if required.
- POS Systems – so customers can by Eftpos.
- Debtor follow up – we contact bad debtors, so you can focus on building relationships with your clients.
- Reconciliation – of bank statements.
- Custom reporting – allows you to see how your business in tracking.
- Expert support – from a qualified CFO and bookkeeping firm.
- Training – performed at your office or ours, if required.
- Professional set up – and integration of accounting software and other systems. (Including POS)
Contact our office to discuss your bookkeeping requirements.