Many of our staff have owned small businesses themselves, and understand the unique challenges you face as a small business owner.
For those starting up, it’s an exciting time. But it can also be confusing, as you navigate new obligations and watch every dollar that goes in and out of your business accounts.
We believe running a small business should be easy, which is why we offer tailored bookkeeping solutions for small business and start ups in Perth.
How we Help
We assist small business and start ups in Perth that need support with setting up their bookkeeping systems and managing them over the long term.
This full-service bookkeeping solution is surprisingly affordable, and gives you the space and peace of mind to focus fully on your business.
Alternatively, we will help you with one-off services such as following up overdue customer debts, lodging quarterly BAS payments or performing other specific bookkeeping services.
All bookkeeping services are scaled to suit your specific requirements. We recommend contacting us for a discussion so we will tailor a solution for you.
Benefits of bookkeeping for small business
- Our services are scalable, so if you just need support with one or two services, like BAS or payroll, we will take care of this for you.
- We are the second largest Xero bookkeeper in Australia and were awarded Xero Bookkeeper of the Year in 2013.
- We are based in Perth, which means we assist you in person with training, setup or other requirements.
- Offsite bookkeeping is an affordable and highly efficient option for small businesses and startups.
- We also offer a fully managed bookkeeping service for business owners who want complete peace of mind.
- With our fully managed service, you get the expertise of a CFO at a highly affordable price.
- It is more cost effective and efficient to set up accounting software, POS (Point of Sale) , inventory accounting programs and other systems correctly from the outset.
- If you prefer to have a bookkeeper at your premises, you may like to opt for our ‘on-site’ bookkeeping service.
One of our most popular bookkeeping services for small businesses in Perth is our offsite solution. This flexible and cost effective option gives you the expertise of a large team of bookkeepers, who are available to assist you during business hours.
This service includes:
- Preparing and lodging BAS and other statements to the ATO (Australian Tax Office).
- Overseeing all facets of your bookkeeping, or just the services you require. This may include pay roll, debt follow ups, BAS or anything else you need assistance with.
- Expert bookkeeping support, a phone call or email away.
- Your own advocate, dealing with the tax office on your behalf. We understand how to communicate effectively with the ATO and will often negotiate better outcomes than our clients can on their own.
Find out more about how we can help your small business or start up in Perth, contact Eye on Books.