Long hours, high volumes of stock, and in many cases, no physical office to work from, are just a few of the challenges restaurant, café and bar owners know too well.
We offer a hospitality bookkeeping service, specifically designed to meet the unique needs of your industry. This full-service bookkeeping solution includes payroll, POS (point of sale) systems, accounts payable and other services needed to keep the finances of your business in order.
How we Help
Whether you’re a national franchise or a boutique local café, we will tailor a bookkeeping solution that allows you to relax and stay focused on managing your business and your staff.
Our services include:
- Reporting and compliance – preparing and lodging BAS, and other tax obligations.
- Payroll – including superannuation, leave entitlements and other employee services.
- POS Systems – set-up and coaching for point of sale systems, which can also be linked to your accounting software.
- Debtor follow up – we can contact your overdue debtors on your behalf.
- Paying bills – we pay invoices, based on pre-agreed timings, so stock is always in supply.
- Reporting – customised reports that track efficiencies and other niche areas within your business.
- Support – from a fully qualified team of bookkeepers with extensive experience in hospitality.
- Training – can be performed at out office in Stirling or at your premises.
- Professional set up – of POS systems and any other software you require.
- Tracking stock – through inventory accounting software that links in with your other systems.
The Benefits of a Hospitality Bookkeeper
You will benefit from:
- Having the time and peace of mind to focus on what you do best in your business, while we handle your financials.
- The expertise of a qualified CFO and bookkeeping team, without the high annual cost.
- An ATO advocate, who understands the language of the tax department and can often negotiate greater outcomes on your behalf.
- Expertise from the second largest Xero bookkeeper in Australia, and winner of the 2013 Xero Bookkeeper of the Year.
- Support with data analysis, so you can make strategic decisions for the future.
Need a hospitality bookkeeper in Perth? Contact Eye on books.