When you have 20 to 30 invoices coming in a week, it’s easy to lose track of what’s been paid and what hasn’t. Eye on Books handles your bills and debts, so suppliers are paid on time and your own invoices are not overpaid.
This service is ideal for business owners who to spend more time focusing on what they do best, while we take care of accounts payable and accounts receivable. You will also receive the expertise of a large bookkeeping firm, without the associated overheads.
Bookkeeping solutions will be tailored to your requirements, or we will provide a full range of accounting services for your business. This reliable and affordable service is designed to help you get on with running your business, while we take care of the bills and debts.
How it works
- Our professional team of bookkeepers handles your accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- We do this remotely, from our office on Cedric Street in Stirling.
- We enter and process your supplier bills, depending on the level of service you require.
- We will manage your payments, so they are paid regularly, at a time that works for you.
- We match statements to ensure you don’t over pay your suppliers.
- A copy of your bills and statements are kept online, so you can view them yourself at any stage.
- Our bookkeeping solutions enable you to focus on what you do best, while we take the stress and hassle out of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Your bills are paid on time, so if you do rely on stock, it is never held back.
- We use Xero accounting software, which allows you to view the bills we have paid and easily stay up to date with our progress.
- Ideal for businesses who receive a high volume of invoices every month.
- We will work out payment frequencies that suit you and your cash flow.
- We are based in Perth, which allows us to provide in-person support, if you require it.
- Our bookkeepers offer business insights through targeted tracking and reporting software.
For support with bills and debts, contact our Perth office.