We are the go-to Xero accounting advisor for business owners in Perth, and we have the credentials to prove it. These include:
- Xero Bookkeeper of the year in 2013.
- 2nd largest Xero bookkeeper in Australia.
- Gold Certified Xero partner.
- Xero engages us to train other bookkeepers and accountants.
- Our team has helped more than 400 clients move to Xero.
- Eye on Books Director Charles Klvana is one of 10 members on the Australian Xero Partner Advisory Council.
Xero is about suitability, not size
We believe Xero is a truly beautiful piece of accounting software.
Eye on Books has helped large businesses with over 100 employees and more than $10 million in annual turn over move to Xero accounting software.
Xero is flexible enough to work for boutique businesses, large franchises and SME’s. And smart enough to handle complex reporting requirements.
Here’s why else we love Xero.
- We will train you and your team to use Xero more efficiently, even if you’ve been using the software for a long time.
- If you use a POS (point of sale) system for your business, Xero will integrate seamlessly with it. Just ask us what POS systems will work best.
- Invoicing on the go, reconciling and billing is streamlined through Xero.
- Payroll and other bookkeeping tasks are easy to perform on Xero.
- It’s accessible from any device, anywhere in the world.
- It syncs with your bank feeds, so data is updated in real-time.
If you’d like to move to Xero, or need a Xero bookkeeper to assist you, please contact us.